NuSource is seeking a results-oriented sales professional with proven experience in selling high-value hardware solutions to the commercial nuclear power industry. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and capturing business for NuSource by maintaining customer relationships, identifying sales opportunities and selling appropriate hardware solutions. This is a full-time position headquartered in Alexandria, VA. Remote candidates will be considered if located in proximity to a major airport. Approximately 40% travel is required. Salary is commensurate with experience, capabilities and performance. The Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Promoting NuSource as a distinguished supplier of high-value hardware solutions within the nuclear industry through communication with current industry contacts and newly developed leads at plants, NSSS vendors, EPCs and OEM suppliers.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations that explain the NuSource value offering to customers or prospective customers.
- Developing or overseeing cost estimates and sales proposals.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for the assigned client base.
- Interacting with Client Engineering. Project Management, and Procurement professionals to identify business opportunities for replacement and new hardware solutions.
- Responding to customer requests with appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
- Interacting with NuSource engineering, project management, and quality assurance, as well as vendors, to develop appropriate solutions for customer needs.
- Following up with customers to gain feedback.
- Negotiating pricing and terms of sale for product and service agreements with customers and suppliers.
Developing, maintaining and presenting sales forecasts and activity reports in an effort to secure annual sales goals.
- Utilizing a CRM system to maintain industry contacts and sales pipeline opportunities.
- Preparing and distributing marketing literature to current and prospective customers.
- Supporting marketing efforts designed to increase NuSource brand awareness and sales such as customer visits and industry trade shows or conferences.
- A minimum of 10 years of safety related hardware (product) sales experience in the commercial nuclear industry with demonstrated results in revenue growth and business development.
- Proven nuclear industry knowledge with understanding of mechanical and electrical components and general operation of a commercial nuclear power plant.
- Established contacts and relationships at nuclear utilities, NSSS vendors and other industry participants.
- Experience with Quality Assurance Programs including ASME Section III and NQA-1.
- MS Office - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word experience.
- Experience with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and an ability to complete tasks independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with a wide range of individuals.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Persistent, questioning attitude.
- College degree.